Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Today, I helped Maggie do another trial for her senior project, and I am going back on Monday to do another trial.  After that, I went and talked to Dr. Dube about the issues that had come up yesterday and we both decided that it was best if I just started again on another CME.  I spent the entire day looking for a CME that was present in at least the SOHO, STEREO-A or B, and the GOES instruments.  I had absolutely no luck, unfortunately.  I really can't go any farther in the work that Dr. Dube just gave me until I find one, so it is really crucial that I find a CME as soon as possible.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a more successful day! 

1 comment: