Monday, July 29, 2013

This morning I quickly started looking for CMEs and I found a great one that occurred on June 14, 2012!  I finished all the calculations for that CME and compared it to the CME that I found last week to get my first "n" value.  Dr. Dube told me that I had to find "n" two more times using different CMEs, so I spent the rest of the day searching and I actually just found one that occurred on June 2, 2011!  I am going to see how many measurements I can make today, but I will probably do a majority of them tomorrow.  I would also like to start making some background slides for my final presentation so that I can feel a little ahead of schedule! Overall, I think that today went really well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment