Thursday, July 25, 2013

During the morning meeting, I read my title and abstract out loud to all of the interns along with Bethany and Bob.  Overall, they thought it was pretty good.  They recommended that I shorten it and abbreviate CME instead of write out coronal mass ejection ten different times within only a few sentences! I have to agree I went a little overboard! The rest of the day I spent searching for a CME, but to no avail.  Dr. Dube pitched in to help me find a CME, and he gave me some dates to look at, but the dates he provided were before the STEREO-A and the STEREO-B launched so it would make any calculations less accurate.  I really hope that tomorrow is a better day because I want to be able to do some of the cool calculations, but I can't until I find a CME with data from all of the instruments!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it was more than pretty good, you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete