Wednesday, August 14, 2013

After the morning meeting I got straight into working on my presentation and I got the introduction, hypotheses, and the approach done.  I haven’t chosen a pretty background yet, and I don’t have any pictures, so it looks really ugly right now.  I got one successful intensity profile vs. proton flux correlation graph, but I couldn’t seem to get any more.  I also went back to my calculations of “n” and finished them up.  I was able to get 15 “n” values and I think I found a pattern that would conclude my research this summer!  I still would like to find two more CMEs that I can track the shapes of so that my final statement, about whether or not drag affects them, is as accurate as possible.  I am just going to keep working on my presentation tomorrow and Friday.  I am also going to keep looking for more CMEs so that my data is accurate and precise.  I also submitted my final abstract for the presentation today!

No comments:

Post a Comment